With our recyclable PP mono-material you can replace complex (more difficult to recycle) multilayer materials.
MONO PP like MONO PE is part of the polyolefin family of plastics. Its specific weight enables it to float in water, making it easier to recycle.
Mono PP can be the best choice to achieve the most important functions like printing, sealing and barrier-properties.
Ultimately the properties of PP enable the pack to keep a perfect shape after handling and storing, especially for standing pouches.
Suitable for pillowbags, doypacks, flowpacks and lidding films.
Benefits of PP mono materials
• Recyclable mono PP-film structures based on 90-95% of PP.
• Highly transparent, glossy look.
• Availability of metalized, white or white voided PP.
• Currently new initiatives are proposed for recycling PP, hence creating a separate supply chain
for PP-based laminates.
• Mono PP enables weight reduction
• Availability of high barrier PP films against gas and moistures
We successfully introduced the first mono-PP three-layer laminate for coffee, replacing the previous complex structure, maintaining the excellent barrier properties!