Through the analysis and optimization of our processes, as well as the continuous updating of human resources, we set up a quality system which meets the requirements of: UNI EN ISO 9001:2015
The key points of our quality standards are:
• Control of the production environment, processes and products through regular auditing
in all our production plants
• Look at all aspects concerning hygiene and food safety by certifying all production plants
through BRC/IOP standards
• The guarantee of supplying hygienically, safe and suitable packaging for direct food contact
• Control of transport, distribution- and warehouses through our safety system
• Provide technical specifications, declarations of conformity, certifications, updating on legislations
Our raw materials and additives come from certified suppliers, strictly selected by criteria such as quality management concepts, environmental standards and work ethics. The materials are regularly inspected in our labs.
We focus on certified materials, which meet several customer’s requirements for their specific markets. The following certifications are currently in force: ISO 9001 - ISO 14000 - BRC Iop - FSC-Kosher.
It's our aim to constantly improve the environmental impact of raw materals and the final products, from existing film structures to innovative solutions.